Wayne County Bar Association
About the Organization
The Wayne County Bar Association [WCBA] is a non-profit corporation in Wayne County Ohio whose objects are:
- To uphold high standards of integrity, education and competence in the legal profession;
- To aid and assist in the administration of justice;
- To promote legal and judicial reform;
- To assist in the resolution of public issues involving the profession of law;
- To encourage active leadership in the resolution of public issues;
- To assist in the delivery of legal services to the indigent; and
- To cultivate social discourse among its members.
Any person admitted to the bar and licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio who has paid the annual dues shall be a member.
The State of Ohio has changed the rules relating to notary publics. Learn more about the new process on our Notary Public page.
Bar Condemns Insurrection, Reaffirms Support for Constitution
Members of the Wayne County Bar Association voiced their objections to the Jan. 6, 2021, events at the nation’s Capitol. The group voted on a resolution at its Jan. 26 annual meeting.